All our programmes follow the communicative method. We believe that to learn Russian effectively you need to experience every aspect of Russian and be exposed to a balanced input of the four skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing – together with clear and practical grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation practice. Each lesson consists of activities designed to practice one or more of these things. Our aim is to deliver quality lessons and maintain consistently high standards – we want to give you a real sense of progress and to ensure that the courses represent value for money. Our philosophy is to teach in small groups so that students receive personal attention and can make fast progress.
At Best Teach we treat every student as an individual, and we are committed to helping you:
- develop your ability to speak and understand practical, real Russian
- build your confidence in using Russian through controlled communicative activities in the classroom
- extend your grammatical knowledge, enabling you to use a greater range of structures when speaking Russian
- improve your ability to read and write Russian more effectively
- increase your vocabulary
- help your pronunciation, intonation and range of expressiveness in Russian