To obtain a visa you will need to send us:
- an application for the visa
- a scanned copy of your passport
- a scanned copy of your education certificate (diploma, college degree etc.)
Documents must be sent:
- not later than 30 days before the entrance date – for EU citizens
- not later than 45 days before the entrance date – for non-EU citizens.
You can receive your invitation letter via e-mail or DHL, if needed. With it you can make one entry visa for 90 days. When you arrive in Russia we will extend it according to your time of studying.
To obtain a Russian visa you will need to submit to the Russian Embassy in your country the following documents:
- Invitation, as a basis for obtaining a Russian visa
- Passport valid not less than 1,5 years from the moment of entrance to Russia
- Two copies of the completed consular questionnaire with your signature
- Photo 3 x 4 cm
Price of invitation with registration:
- one-entry visa (tuition period up to 3 months) – 60 €
- multi-visa (tuition period from 4 till 12 months) – 110 €